Your bag is currently empty :(
Why not start from your favorite character?Start Now
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club credit & debit cards and those supported methods on PayPal and Stripe.
We use PayPal.com and Stripe.com as our payment gateway. No card information is stored on our servers. The whole payment process is completed on PayPal or Stripe servers, which are the most secure and reputable payment processors. In other words, your card details are safe!
- PayPal helps keep your transactions secure by not sharing your full financial information with sellers.
- PayPal monitor transactions 24/7.
- PayPal's encryption help keeps your online transactions guarded from start to finish.
- PayPal offer Purchase Protection that covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used. (Learn more)
- Stripe accept all major cards around the world.
- Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1.
- Stripe forces HTTPS for all services using TLS (SSL). Sensitive data and communication are encrypted.
You can change your display currency at any time by changing currency in currency selector from the bottom right of the page.
When you enter checkout page, you can choose to pay with one of the various currencies we support. Depending on your selected payment method, there may be some currencies that will not be available.
|Payment Method||Supported Currency|
|PayPal||Hong Kong dollars (HKD)|
|Credit and Debit cards (Stripe)||USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, CAD, CHF, NZD, SEK, SGD, HKD|
If you choose to make payment in a currency different from the designated currency of your card, your credit or bank card issuer may apply a currency conversion rate or fees to your payment. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer for information on what rates and fees may apply, as these are not controlled by or known to us. We are not responsible for these fees.